Type: Full-time Employment
Reports to: Technology Lead
Location: Sector 135, Noida (Temporarily Work from Home)
Preferred (Optional): NodeJS, Angular
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Have an understanding of Android Studio, and deployment processes to Play Store and App Store.
- Have proven hands-on capabilities working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic and inquisitive members. You would have sharp attention to details, smart decision-making ability, and be able to manage time and resources effectively and efficiently.
- Have proficiency in written and oral English communication. You shall be reading, writing, analysing, interpreting, negotiating and presenting business correspondence with groups of managers, vendors, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Are proactively analytical, problem-solving and calculative aptitude.
- Are able and interested in being part of a team dedicated to delivering quality work.
- Can constantly learn and unlearn, willing to share/teach, and are not afraid of experiments and change.
- Have a green outlook and care about the environment.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.
- Flexible to work with India and US time zones.
- Are available to join full time at our Noida office.