Type: Full-time Employment
Reports to: Design Lead (Brand Experience / Marketing)
Location: Sector 135, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Required: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
Preferred (Optional): After Effects, Premiere Pro
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Have proven hands-on capabilities working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic and inquisitive members. You would have sharp attention to details, smart decision-making ability, and be able to manage time and resources effectively and efficiently.
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing understating of the fundamentals of design, and knowledge of designing for print and digital media.
- Have a strong understanding of typography, and colour theory.
- Have proficiency in written and oral English communication.
- Responsible and proactive attitude with an aptitude for learning. Can constantly learn and unlearn, willing to share/teach, and are not afraid of experiments and change.
- Are able and interested in being part of a team dedicated to delivering quality work.
- Have a green outlook and care about the environment.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.
- Are available to join full time at our Noida office.