Type: Full-time Employment
Reports to: Digital Marketing Lead
Location: Sector 135, Noida (Temporarily Work from Home)
We are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive who has the knowledge and experience to connect our clients with their audience through digital channels to assist in lead generation and conversion.
As the ideal candidate, you should have prior experience in performance marketing, be familiar with all the popular social media platforms, latest emerging trends for digital marketing, ability to work with remote teams and be comfortable working with our clients who are in different time zones.
Analytical and good communication (written and verbal) skills are essential for the role; but above all, the right attitude is critical.
Focus: Performance marketing
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Have 3+ years of demonstrable experience in a similar role, and are looking for a long-term position.
- Have a strong portfolio of working on multiple and multiple types of campaigns simultaneously. Experience working with the US Health Care preferred.
- Have proven team-oriented leadership and hands-on project management capabilities working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic and inquisitive members. You would have sharp attention to details, strong interpersonal skills, smart decision-making ability, and be able to manage time, resources, teams and budgets effectively and efficiently.
- Understand the intricacies various demographics and psychographics possess, and have led digital teams and external vendors to plan, roll out and execute online campaigns
- Have excellence in written and oral English communication. You shall be reading, writing, analysing, interpreting, negotiating and presenting business correspondence with groups of managers, vendors, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Are proactively analytical, problem-solving and calculative aptitude, along with having remarkable wit and presence of mind.
- Possess in-depth expertise of organic and non-organic online marketing.
- Have the vision and capability to bridge the gap between the present and the future.
- Are able and interested in being part of a team dedicated to delivering quality work.
- Can constantly learn and unlearn, willing to share/teach, and are not afraid of experiments and change.
- Have a green outlook and care about the environment.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.
- Can focus on achieving the goals of BluOne and our clients.
- Flexible to work with India and US time zones simultaneously.
- Are available to join full time at our Noida office.
This is an evolving role with a lot of opportunities for growth for the right candidate.
- We are conveniently working from our homes with the optimism to reopen the office in a few months.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Recruitment Process may change depending on the number and types of applications received, but candidates are always informed before the beginning of the next round, and are provided with appropriate time for preparations.