Kaavya is an open, all-embracing and non-dimensional literary platform, which aims to promote Indian languages, literature and art globally. Kaavya is a community of Authors, Poets, Critics, Publishers and Aesthetes, that share a mutual appreciation for high quality Indian Literature.
We have been a thriving community, and have organized and partnered with literary events of global repute. We are looking for a team to help us grow our online and offline presence, and to help us make our platform reach the right audience.
Learn more about Kaavya @kaavya.org
Type: Full-time / Contractual
Reports to: Project Manager
Openings: 3 (1 each for English, Hindi and Rajasthani)
Location: Sector 135, Noida (Temporarily Work from Home)
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Have 2+ years of experience in a similar profile, working with literature in one or more languages.
- Have a literary bent, and an appreciation for literature. You should be able to understand the nuances and beauty of various literary pieces in either of English / Hindi / Rajasthani languages. An added knowledge of other Indian Languages, apart from the one you are applying in, would come handy.
- Have excellence in written and oral English communication.
- Have a stronghold on social media platforms and keep a keen eye on what is happening in the literary platforms.
- Have a decent understanding of how search engine optimisation works, and considered it in their writing.
- Are able and interested in being part of a geographically-distributed team dedicated to delivering quality work.
- Can constantly learn and unlearn, willing to share/teach, and are not afraid of experiments and change.
- Have a green outlook and care about the environment.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.
- Flexible to work with various time zones.