Kaavya is an open, all-embracing and non-dimensional literary platform, which aims to promote Indian languages, literature and art globally. Kaavya is a community of Authors, Poets, Critics, Publishers and Aesthetes, that share a mutual appreciation for high quality Indian Literature.
We have been a thriving community, and have organized and partnered with literary events of global repute. We are looking for a team to help us grow our online and offline presence, and to help us make our platform reach the right audience.
Learn more about Kaavya @kaavya.org
Type: Full-time / Contractual
Reports to: Head, Design and Strategy
Location: Sector 135, Noida (Temporarily Work from Home)
Build a community of Authors, Writers, Poets, Critics and Aesthetes.
- The Supply: Finding and connecting with writers or authors to collaborate with them. Coordinating with authors, poets, writers, and others and publish their work on the various Kaavya platforms. Understanding their interests and needs from the brand, and coordinating with different teams to provide the same.
- The Demand: Building, managing and captivating a community of literature enthusiasts, to grow Kaavya as a platform, and for maximum impressions and engagement. This would involve conceptualizing and organizing events (online and offline) with stakeholders and partners (Authors, Poets, Event Managers, Sponsors, Vendors, etc.)
- The Content: Closely follow content that is being shared at various literary forums (online and offline) and write / speak on behalf of the brand, if required. You would also be analyzing the changing literature scenario and communicating those changes to the team to be implemented across various platforms.
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Have 5+ years of proven hands-on capabilities working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic and inquisitive members. Relevant experience in planning and leading community initiatives would be a plus.
- Are a people’s person with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. You should be able to build relationships with consumers, literary artists and other stakeholders.
- Have excellent written and oral English and Hindi communication. You shall be negotiating and presenting business correspondence with groups of managers, vendors, customers, and other stakeholders, in addition to managing a community of writers, poets and critics.
- Have sharp attention to detail, and are a critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Have a literary bent, and an appreciation for literature. You should be able to understand the nuances and beauty of various literary pieces in both English and Hindi. An added knowledge of other Indian Languages (Rajasthani, Bengali, Punjabi) would be preferred.
- Are able and interested in being part of a team dedicated to delivering quality work.
- Can constantly learn and unlearn, willing to share/teach, and are not afraid of experiments and change
- Have a green outlook and care about the environment.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.
- Flexible to work with various time zones.